【阿宏的英語不靈光,每天都要學習,歡迎大家與阿宏一起學習。】
Richard:I'm so nervous. I hate acting.
理查:我好緊張。我超討厭演戲。
Will:Then why did you decide to be in this play?
威爾:那你為什么決定要參加這場話劇演出?
Richard:I thought it would be a good experience.
理查:我認為這應該會是個不錯的經驗。
Will:That's admirable.
威爾:噢,真令人敬佩。
Richard:But now I have such butterflies in my stomach, I think I'm going to be sick.
理查:可是我現在心裡七上八下,覺得就要吐了。
Will:Well, you better get ready. You have to go on stage soon.
威爾:噢,你最好快點準備好。你很快就要上台了。
Richard:Oh, no! I can't even remember my lines!
理查:噢,慘了!我連台詞都記不住。
Will:You don't have any lines, remember? You're just playing the role of the guard!
威爾:你沒有半句台詞啊,記得嗎?你不過是演個衛兵。
Richard:Oh, that's a relief.
理查:呼,還好還好。
Will:Maybe you should take up a different hobby.
威爾:也許你應該考慮換個嗜好。
搜尋此網誌
2008-07-19
與阿宏一起學英語(5)
張貼者:
Fung
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
0 意見:
張貼留言