搜尋此網誌

2008-07-17

與阿宏一起學英語(3)

【阿宏的英語不靈光,每天都要學習,歡迎大家與阿宏一起學習。】


R=Receptionist/接待員

C=Caller/來電者

S=Secretary/秘書


R:Good morning,Meiwei Food Corporation.May I help you?

早上好,美味企業,我可以幫您嗎?


C:Good morning.Could you put me through to the personnel department,Please?

早上好,您可以幫我接通到人事部嗎?


R:Sure.Hold the line,please.

請稍等。


S:Hello.Personnel department.

喂,人事部。


C:I would like to speak to the personnel manager,please.

我要和人事部經理講話。


S:Sorry.He is having meeting now.

對不起,他現在正在開會。


C:May I know who am I speaking to?

請問您是哪位?


S:I am Miss Lee,his secretary.

我是李小姐,他的秘書。


C:I am Chan.

我姓陳。


S:How can I help you.Mr.Chan?

陳先生,我可以幫你嗎?


C:I would like to ask about an advertisement yesterday.

我要詢問關于貴公司昨天的招聘廣告。


S:About marketing officer?

關于行銷員嗎?


C:Yes.I would like to know more about the post.

是的。我要了解一下有關那職位的事項。


S:Okay.The post is still vacant.

好的,那職位還有空缺。


C:Could you tell me the working location?

您可以告訴我工作的地點嗎?


S:In Taipei.May I know where do you live?

在臺北,我可以知道你住哪里嗎?


C:I live in Taipei.

我住在臺北。


S:Okay.

好的。

C:Could you tell me do you need experience for this post?

您可以告訴我這職位需要有職場經驗嗎?


S:Yes.At least two years in marketing.

是的。最少兩年相關經驗。


C:But I am less than two years.

不過我少過兩年。


S:It's fine.May I know how long have you been working?

不要緊,我可以知道你已經工作了多久嗎?


C:Twenty-two months,almost two years.

22個月,差不多兩年了。


S:May I ask where are you working now?

我可以問你目前在那里工作嗎?


C:In a chemical company as a marketing officer.

在一間化學公司當行銷員。


S:That's interesting.Would you like to come for an interview?

那很有好,你要來面試嗎?


C:Yes.May I know when can I have an interview?

是的。我可以知道幾時可以面試嗎?


S:Our personnel manager will be in the office tomorrow.Would you like to come tomorrow.

我們的人事部經理明天會在辦公室,您要明天來嗎?


C:Yes.At 10a.m. By the way,may I ask what is the basic salary will be?

我早上10點過來。我可以順便問一問底薪是多少嗎?


S:$1600,plus commission.

16000,另加加佣金。


C:Thank you.See you tomorrow.

謝謝。明天見。


S:See you.

再見。

0 意見:

張貼留言